Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Biloxi, Miissippi

We woke to a foggy cool morning. After breakfast and a lot of wasting time, we girls headed out for the Casino. We got a ride from Jay which eliminate trying to park. We decided on the Beau Riva rd Casino which I've been hearing about for a while. The place is spectacular!!! After figuring out the system, all credits, we started on the 5 cent machines. I started out strong, but ended up losing about $40 when all was said and done. Jenny, on the other hand won $50!! She knows enough to quit when she is ahead. Benny was a loser like me. That place is so modern that there are no cashiers. You do everything by machine. Break bills, cash in winnings, etc.
All in all, we had a good time. Jay in the meantime has taken care of dinner tonight. We're having roast beef, mashed potatoes, veggies and french bread. It will be prepared using the NuWave oven. Tomorrow it's off to New Orleans.

6 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO jealous!!! New Orleans - stay away from precint 9 or whatever it is. Does Jay hire himself out to cook on the road? Too bad you didn't win in Mississippi. I'll keep checking you out. Can you download pictures?
    Have FUNNNNN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John isn't writing the comments given the fact that he's NOT computer savvy - but I'll relay all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you in New Orleans when Regis and Kelly were there? I watched some of it this morning and looked for you......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love hearing about the trip. Sounds like fun so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are having fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. All in all sounds like youre having fun.. its 5 26 pm on wed. night.. now.. Where are you and Dad now ?.. Looking forward to seein the next blog .. love Steve.

    ReplyDelete