Yesterday we finally got a beach day and spent it on Parde Island. The beached there are very different from what I am used to. You can actually drive your car/truck onto the beach which is great when you have all kinds of "stuff" to bring. The surf was pretty high, and the water temp was quite cool for the gulf. A lot of people were surfing and wind sailing. We three girls just sunned ourselves and enjoyed the scenery. The air temp was close to 88 so naturally, we all got too much sun. I got a chance to use my sun umbrella. Tried to put it into the sand, but the sand is so hard it was impossible to get it in deep enough. Luckily, there is a hole in the arms of my sand chair so it fit in there very nicely, until a strong wind can along and turned it inside out. I'm attaching a picture of some of our fellow beachgoers. We are now in San Antonio, Texas and will be here for a few days. The weather is wonderful right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Pat, I am truly enjoying your Blog. Your trip sounds like a lot of fun...enjoy!
ReplyDelete