Friday, April 17, 2009
Still in Texas
This blog is being written on Jenny's computer because mine had crashed and burned!!!! We spent yesterday back in San Antonio at a really great market place. Everything Mexican you could possible want. I fell in love with a piece of yard art and I'm sure I will be the only one in Grand Horizons with one of these. We had lunch twice in San Antonio and mexican was about all we could get. I've had enough mexican for a while, even though I did enjoy it. We left this morning and drove approximately 300 miles to Fort Stockton. Our first impression of this place is negative and are happy we will be leaving tomorrow morning heading to Calsbad, New Mexico. We will be checking out the caves and whatever else is in the area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sorry your computer crashed. Still glad you are having a good time. btw, kwvgram is Marie, just in case you weren't sure!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe your computer crashed! Bummer! Gina mentioned that you wished her well for the Marathon - thanks! She's a BIT nervous! It'll help that "the beautiful Virgo child" has someone in Texas/N.M. cheering her on!!
ReplyDelete