We have started back east now and yesterday I blogged that we were in Albuquerque, but I was wrong!!! After being on the road for almost a month I forget where I am. We were actually in Flagstaff, AZ. We are now in Albuquerque at the same campground we stayed at heading west. I have good wifi here. Most of our time these past two days has been spent driving so nothing too exciting to report. We drove through Indian country again and I don't know how the Indians survived when they were driven here by the white government. We have reservations tomorrow in Amirillo, Texas and after that Gary has made resevations for us at a State Park near him. I'm adding the picture of the Indian I took a picture of on the way west. Of course, he isn't real but we have seen a lot of real Indians mostly at the casinos and in San Antonio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment