We left Enchanted Trails Campground this morning, but before we did I took Gigi for her morning walk and what should I find??? LILACS.. I couldn't believe it. There were three lilac bushes in a cluster and the flowers had just gone by but the fragrance was still strong and the flowers were a little dry. We left about 8:30 am and drove approximately 300 miles here to Amarillo. This is quite a large city, but the weather went downhill as we got closer. First it was just cloudy but by the time we got here it was drizzling and the temp was in the low 50's. I did find a truck that we are considering buying. I'm attaching a picture!! I guess it's frozen pizza for dinner tonight. We did stop at a Wal-mart to restock. We have to stop more often than we would like because of limited refrigerator space.
Tomorrow we meet up with Gary for a few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment