Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Louisana and a Casino again




I haven't had access to the internet for a few days so was unable to blog. We spent a few days at Lake Arrowhead State Park in Witacha Falls, Texas with Gary and Kay. They live in the middle of nowhere! They are on a lake and have beautiful views. Kay really is not a well girl. She is on dialysis and the doctor has told her her lungs are shot. They have to drive about 20 miles three days a week for her treatments. They are looking into a system that allows them to do the treatments themselves and that will free them up for travel, etc. We did have a good visit having Gary cook our breakfast one morning and going out to Johnny Carino's another night. The weather has really not cooperated. We never saw the sun until the morning we were leaving Lake Arrowhead heading to Tyler, Texas. As we drove the weather got worse and worse and by the time we reached our campground it was cool and overcast. We left there this morning and arrived here at Paradise Casino and campground. It is much better here, sun is shining and the temp is 88 degrees. I think that is a good omen as I intend to go the casino tonight. I'm adding a picture of the casino we stayed at while in Laughlin NV. I didn't win and money, but enjoyed losing some and the buffet was good. Will probably check out the buffet situation tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you're on your way back already! You've had a great time - Gotta love those casinos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete